Thursday, August 4, 2022

Sleepover Fuck: Big C Breeds Jimmy Standard - Twice!!

Ya'all can NOT miss this SUPER HOT 11 minute video "Sleepover Fuck: Big C Breeds Jimmy Standard- Twice". My choice of scene partners seems to always revolve around who wants Daddy's big dick the most, and this newbie does not disappoint. He had been fantasizing about my cock for years, and as it turns out we have some mutual fuck buds... Anyway, the dude's ass is literally a 10, both in aesthetic AND feel! I swear it's the smoothest boy pussy, and you can see my euphoria as I glide my thick throbbing cock in and out. I wish every dude could take me like this-- He sleeps over and I breed him twice! There's more with Jimmy to come, we went to a sex club and brought home a Daddy. Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NextDoorStudios